1. Agree the Energy Policy at a Circuit Meeting.
2. Circuit Leadership Team to establish a procedure for assessing the energy performance of the manses.
3. Churches to assess their carbon emissions, assisted by Circuit Stewards.
4. An annual meeting with church treasurers and property stewards should be established to map the energy use and carbon rates and emissions of each church and identify viable steps forward to reduce carbon footprints.
5. Finance group to discuss utility contract options.
6. Circuit stewards consider a car-sharing scheme for the Circuit and churches.