1. Agree the Energy Policy at a Circuit Meeting.
2. Circuit Leadership Team to establish a procedure for assessing the energy performance of the manses.
3. Churches to assess their carbon emissions, assisted by Circuit Stewards.
4. An annual meeting with church treasurers and property stewards should be established to map the energy use and carbon rates and emissions of each church and identify viable steps forward to reduce carbon footprints. The first is on 27 February, 2020.
5. Finance group to discuss utility contract options.
6. The Circuit policy is to locate its main meetings towards the geographical centre of the Circuit to reduce the travel required for members to meet there.
7. Some teams of preachers will be formed both to provide more cohesion to the preaching plan of churches and also to reduce travel.
8. Circuit stewards are to consider an on-line car-sharing scheme for the Circuit and churches.